The programme includes:-
* 20 lessons of communicative language skills
* 5 lessons of 1-to-1, to concentrate on specific needs and language areas
* 10 lessons of Module 1 "Essential Business Functions"
* 2 lessons teacher-guided self-access study & computer-assisted learning, with 1-to-1 tutorial
* pre-course Needs Analysis and advice on course selection
* level test, teaching materials, library access, progress reports & final certificate
* social programme, Internet & email access (including Wi-Fi).
* PLUS 10 - in addition to classroom time, you will have daily informal contact with tutors during break times, lunch and evening social events, adding up to 10 hours per week of contact time to your course - further enhancing your progress in English.