Academic SummerSchool Info
Click here to visit our website
- 20 Rossiter Close, Bathpool,
Taunton TA2 8FN,
- Download our Brochure
- QR Code
Academic Summer is the home of exciting and versatile summer learning. Choose from:
- a college in the heart of London, right opposite Big Ben,
- a modern college in the revered university town of Cambridge or
- a traditional boarding school in beautiful countryside near Bristol.
Whether you’re a UK student or an international student, we want to help you achieve your academic goals in a dynamic, friendly and supportive environment.
At Academic Summer, no two hours will be the same; our daytime and residential courses are designed to make our students feel inspired and challenged. As those who’ve studied with us will tell you, we’ll help you to fulfil your potential while making plenty of friends along the way.
With class sizes that vary between five and 15 students, our passionate teachers can give you the time, attention and support you deserve. Get a taste for how things work with us, by watching our video of highlights from 2016 Academic Summer below:
Learning is a journey and we're here to make sure you make the most of it. Academic Summer's broad range of exhilarating leisure activities will introduce you to drama workshops, zorbing, art competitions, canoeing or quizzes, there are endless opportunities to learn new skills and make friends along the way. And we run day trips to some of the UK’s most iconic sights near our colleges in Bristol, London and Cambridge.
Our inspiring lecture series are hosted by brilliant experts in fields as varied as TV production, psychotherapy, digital production and physics.
Find out below more details about our bespoke courses that suit a wide range of educational needs and ages. If we don't have what you're looking for, please do get in touch with the team to discuss your requirements.
- Academic Summer programme for students aged 13-14 GCSE preparation
- Academic Summer programme for students aged 15-18 IB / A level preparation
- Academic Juniors programme for students aged 7-12 near Bristol
- Academic Juniors morning programme for students aged 5-12 in London
- Academic Adults programme for students aged 20 +
- Medical Studies and Oxbridge specialist courses
- Academic Sports programme
- IELTS, FCE and CAE English exams (international students)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) booster and support
- Boarding and day options
For dates and fees please follow this link.
Take the opportunity to hone your global employment potential by networking and making friends with young people from all over the world.
Send us an enquiry
Our Courses (9)
|Course Name||Course Type|
|Academic Adults - London||General|
|Academic Juniors, London||Academic Purposes|
|Academic Juniors, Sidcot||Academic Purposes|
|Academic Summer - GCSE, Cambridge||Academic Purposes|
|Academic Summer - GCSE, London||Academic Purposes|
|Academic Summer - GCSE, Sidcot||Academic Purposes|
|Academic Summer - IB/A level, Cambridge||Academic Purposes|
|Academic Summer - IB/A Level, London||Academic Purposes|
|Academic Summer - IB/A Level, Sidcot||Academic Purposes|