SOAS, University of London (IFCELS Department)School Info
Click here to visit our website
- Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square,
London WC1H 0XG,
- 020 7898 4800
- Download our Brochure
- QR Code
The IFCELS (International Foundation Courses and English Language Studies) department of SOAS provides a range of university preparation and English language programmes for international students. Since 1985 over 4000 students have gone on from IFCELS to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at British universities.
- ICC Foundation - a ten-month programme of academic and language preparation for undergraduate university study in the UK in social sciences, humanities, business and law.
- FDPS Premasters - a ten-month premasters programme offering a complete package of academic and language preparation for postgraduate study in the UK
- ELAS (English Language and Academic Studies) - a flexible programme of intensive academic English combined with an academic subject and a Language/Culture course for 3, 6 or 9 months.
- Pre-Sessional Courses - 4, 8 and 12 week language improvement courses for students going onto university courses in October each year
- Summer Programme - 3, 6 or 9 week courses offering Engloish language skills as well as academic subjects with English support
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes - an introductory course designed for teachers who teach/intend to teach English for Academic purposes, available on a full or part-time basis.