London - Full Day - Queen's Gate (7-13 years)
Price Range £720.00 per week
Price Includes Tuition, packed lunch, afternoon activities
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 14 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 6 weeks
Town / City & Region Kensington, London , London
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 15.0
Ages 7 - 13
Course Type Junior
Full day programme for juniors (7-13 years) at Baden Powell House just 5 minutes' walk from Gloucester Road and South Kensington Underground stations.
The programme runs from 09:00-17:00h Monday to Friday. Courses start every Monday.
- Levels: beginners (subject to availability) to upper intermediate
- 20 hours' per week including English Skills, English Workshops and end-of-week presentation
- English Workshops e.g. Animation, British Comics, Drama, Pop-Up Storybooks, Rocket Design and more!
- A highlight of the week is the study visit to one of the Keinsington museums (Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum), a short walk away
- Cold 'picnic' lunch included in the fees (e.g. sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, drink)
- Afternoon activities, led in English, include arts & crafts, games on the terrace, team-building activities, traditional sports day in Kensington Gardens (10 minutes' walk away)
- Accommodation - most junior students live with their family in London, who accompany them to and from the school. For families visiting London we'll be pleased to send you ideas regarding hotels and apartments.