Woldingham School - English + Multi-Activity (8-13 years)
Price Range £1,300.00 per week
Price Includes Tuition, full board accommodation, full social programme 7 days a week, 2 excursions per week, laundry, medical and travel insurance, return airport transfers
Beginners Beginners Welcome
Class Size 12 maximum
Course Length 2 weeks - 4 weeks
Town / City & Region Woldingham , South East England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 22.5
Ages 8 - 13
Course Type Junior
Woldingham School is situated in a beautiful, secluded valley of some 280 hectares in Surrey, near Oxted. It is 25 km from London. Gatwick is 30 minutes away and Heathrow an hour away. Woldingham has extensive, landscaped grounds and offers some excellent facilities: an arts centre, a home economics classroom for cooking, an impressive auditorium for occasional film nights, an indoor sports centre, indoor swimming pool and tennis dome, an adventure playground, tennis courts, football pitch and astroturf. Accommodation is of a high standard.
- 22.5 hours' per week English Skills and English Workshops e.g. Breakfast TV, Cooking, Portrait Photography, Strange Science, Youtubers
- The Trinity Exam in Spoken English is offered on 23 July. It is optional and at extra cost (£95), but highly recommended.
- Full social and varied afternoon and evening programme
- 2 excursions per week e.g. Chessington World of Adventures, London (e.g. Thames river cruise, museums), Kew Gardens, Leeds Castle, Warner Bros Studios (Harry Potter)
- Special sports options (coaching offered on 2 afternoons per week at extra cost): Horse-riding, Tennis
- Plus: Lots of opportunities to experience British culture and speak English with our Resident English Student Hosts
For more information go to www.discoverysummer.co.uk/woldingham.php
You can view video clips of Discovery Summer Woldingham in action.