Global Young Leaders - ACS Cobham, 12-16 years
Price Range £1,500.00 per week
Price Includes Tuition, full board accommodation, full social programme 7 days a week, 2 excursions per week, laundry, medical and travel insurance, return airport transfers
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 15 maximum
Course Length 2 weeks - 4 weeks
Town / City & Region Cobham, Surrey , South East England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 22.5
Ages 12 - 16
Course Type English Plus (other subjects)
ACS Cobham is located close to London on a private estate surrounded by beautiful countryside. This impessive international schools sits within a secure 50-hectare campus with excellent facilities for study, creative activities and recreation. The boarding houses offer accommodation of hotel standard. Heathrow and Gatwick airports are 45 minutes away.
- This blended programme of English, STEM, Young Entrepreneur and Presentation Skills encourages leadership and collaborative problem-solving - essential 21st century life skills
- 2-4 weeks (45 hours tuition per 2 weeks)
- You study all four subjects over 2 weeks to broaden your skill set and to develop your leadership potential
- Levels: intermediate to advanced (B1 - C1)
- Enrichment workshops enhance and complement the academic programme
- Guest speakers (e.g. Science demo workshop)
- Students are assigned a staff 'mentor' who will help them to identify and meet their personal goals.
- A wide range of activities is offered each week on Cobham's amazing campus! Choose from sports, art and design activities, team games and weekly campus challenges
- 2 excursions each week e.g. London (Thames river cruise, West End musical), Hampton Court Palace, Oxford (guided walking tour, museums, punting), Thorpe Park, Brighton.
- Plus: Lots of opportunities to experience British culture and speak English with our English Student Hosts!