Academic Summer - IB/A Level, Sidcot
Price Range £1,050.00 per week
Price Includes Academic programme, accommodation, full board, activities, trips, insurance, laundry and airport transfers
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 15 maximum
Course Length 2 weeks - 8 weeks
Town / City & Region Sidcot school near Bristol , South West England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 30.0
Ages 13 - 18
Course Type Academic Purposes
Academic Summer is the home of exciting and versatile summer learning.
- you are age 15 – 18 you will follow our IB / A Level programme. You have a choice of the following subjects. You need to choose your subjects prior to the course. We will write the timetable around your choices and you will have an individual timetable which is written to meet your individual needs.
We offer the following subject options:
Design & Technology (not available in London and Cambridge)
Economics and Business
Environmental systems & societies
Music (not available in Cambridge)
Theory of Knowledge (ToK)
Do you like Art and Music or Economics and Maths or Physics and Chemistry?
It is YOUR choice, it is YOUR summer!
In your lessons you will:
- improve your study skills
- experience the practical nature of the subject
- explore a range of different media and materials
- enjoy using modern technology
- explore a variety of cultures
- explore subjects in the context of their locality
- work together to help one another understand challenging concepts and functions.
Learning is a journey and we're here to make sure you make the most of it. Academic Summer's broad range of exhilarating leisure activities will introduce you to drama workshops, zorbing, art competitions, canoeing or quizzes, there are endless opportunities to learn new skills and make friends along the way. And we run day trips to some of the UK’s most iconic sights near our colleges in Bristol, London and Cambridge.
Our inspiring lecture series are hosted by brilliant experts in fields as varied as TV production, psychotherapy, digital production and physics.
This programme is running at Sidcot School near Bristol from 8 July until 26 August 2017. For more details, please click here.
If you wish to apply, please click here.