Richard Language College
Erasmus+ EP2 - CLIL Methodology
Price Range £600.00 per week - £1,200.00 per week
Price Includes Course, academic materials, enrolment fees, student’s file and certificate
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 12 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 2 weeks
Town / City & Region Bournemouth , South Central England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 22.5
Ages 18 - 99
Course Type Teachers
***PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE FOR THIS COURSE IS IN EURO***
This course is suitable for teachers who are non-native speakers of English and
• teach students aged 10 upwards
• teach their subjects through the medium of English
• need to develop their language skills
The practical course is suitable for practising or future CLIL teachers.
The course will improve confidence in lesson delivery and expand the participant's range of methodology approaches to enhance classroom practice in addition to supply the language and vocabulary needed in the classroom.
Lessons occur in group of fellow professional and are designed to give an insight into current language teaching methodology and techniques as well as looking at changes and trends in the language itself.
The course emphasis is practical, focusing on strategies, skills and activities to be used in the classroom. The theoretical rationale supporting these techniques is introduces where appropriate, including the eight Key Competences.
-CLIL Techniques and Classroom Language
-Critical Analysis of Real CLIL Lessons
-The Role of Language and Language Awareness
-Pronunciation and Phonology
-Aided Research of Sources
-Project Work and Learner Autonomy
• Improving personal English Language skills: fluency, accuracy, authenticity
• Improving confidence in using the language, developing communicative skills
• Improving language skills useful for teaching and vocabulary
• Providing skills, activities and language necessary to teach English as foreign language
• Observing teaching techniques to improve students’ motivation
• Developing Cultural Consciousness
• Teamwork and Interpersonal Abilities
• Knowledge of Erasmus+ potential for professional development
Communication skills; Literature, Languages (incl. CLIL), Classical languages, Pedagogy and didactics
One week courses are possible at certain times of year
Please contact Richard Language College on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.