Richard Language College
Erasmus+ EP4 - Language and CLIL Methodology in Practice
Price Range £590.00 per week - £1,180.00 per week
Price Includes Course, academic materials, enrolment fees, student’s file and certificate
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 12 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 2 weeks
Town / City & Region Bournemouth , South Central England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 22.5
Ages 18 - 99
Course Type Teachers
***PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE FOR THIS COURSE IS IN EURO***
This course is suitable for teachers who are non-native speakers of English and
• intend to teach their subject(s) through the medium of English (CLIL) or
• will start teaching CLIL
• need to develop their language skills
The course will improve confidence in lesson delivery and expand the participant's range of methodological approaches to enhance classroom practice in addition to supplying the language and vocabulary needed in the classroom.
This course involves small group teaching, allowing concentrated, thorough study of English in morning classes, and develops all the CLIL Techniques in afternoon sessions. The course will develop the participants’ language skills to help enable them to teach and communicate in English efficiently and successfully.
-Critical Analysis of Real CLIL Lessons
-Pronunciation and Phonology
-Aided research of sources
• Improving personal English Language skills: fluency, accuracy, authenticity
• Improving confidence in using the language, developing communicative skills
• Improving language skills useful for teaching
• Better understanding of students’ needs and behaviour during classes
• Observing teaching techniques to improve students’ motivation
• Developing Cultural Consciousness
• Teamwork and Interpersonal Abilities
• Knowledge of Erasmus+ potential for professional development
One week courses are possible at certain times of year.
Please contact Richard Language College on email@example.com for further details.