Price Range £990.00 per week
Price Includes English tuition, full board & accommodation, activity programme and weekly excursions
Beginners Beginners Welcome
Class Size 15 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 5 weeks
Town / City & Region Brighton , South East England
Tuition Style Combination of Group and One to One Tuition
Tuition Hours Per Week 18.0
Ages 8 - 17
Course Type English Plus (other subjects)
We offer a Residential English Language Course for children aged 8 – 17 and their families.
Courses run during the Summer months of July and August, accommodating all levels of ability and vary in length from 1 to 5 weeks.
On our Residential English Language Course
- Improve your English grammar knowledge
- Develop your English communication confidence
- Enjoy an extensive activity programme
- Meet young students from over 20 nations
- Visit Southern England’s most famous cities
- Join our unique family atmosphere
Our Residential English Language Course includes all of the following
- General English. 18 hours per week. Maximum of 15 students per class.
- Multilingual groups encouraging English as the spoken language.
- All levels from beginner to advanced. We provide an Attendance Certificate and Report.
- Interactive learning with content tailored around contemporary and culturally based topics.
- Day and night support and supervision, including security and medical care.
- Family atmosphere encouraging students to feel at home.
- Accommodation, 3 meals and 2 snack breaks per day.
- Your child is protected in a healthy and safe environment.
- Practise English through creative sessions in groups.
- Dedicated, experienced sport, art, craft, and performing art leaders.
- Extensive range of facilities on campus, including swimming pool.
- Students can choose from a wide range of daily activities.
- Two visits a week to cultural places in the South of England.
- Site-seeing, tourist attraction or tour guide fees included.
- Small, supervised groups with maps and safe routes to follow.
- Excursions integrated into lesson plans to help develop English conversational skills.