LVC London School of English
Life in the UK (exam preparation course)
Price Range £150.00 per week
Price Includes Preparation course, mock exams, interactive learning/teaching, intensive classes
Beginners Beginners Welcome
Class Size 5 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks
Town / City & Region London , Central England
Tuition Style Combination of Group and One to One Tuition
Tuition Hours Per Week 0.0
Ages 18 - 70
Course Type General
As part of the application process to become a British citizen or permanent resident, apart from the ability to speak and read English, a test is required to have been passed to show a good understanding of life in the UK. LVC offers a preparation course designed to equip people with the necessary knowledge and skills to pass the Life in the UK test.
LVC designed our Preparation Course in a way that is easy to understand, covers all areas of the text and ensures that students no longer have to go through the entire handbook.
The LUK preparation test is an intensive course, delivered by qualified and experienced tutors, that covers the 5 modules of learning where an understanding needs to be demonstrated competently when applying for British citizenship or permanent residency.
The exam cannot be taken at LVC London school of English. The course fee does not include the price of the exam.
Course content (5 Modules):
- Lesson 1: People, Culture & Traditions
- Lesson 2: Values & Principles
- Lesson 3: The Welfare State
- Lesson 4: A Long and Illustrious History
- Lesson 5: UK Government, Law & Role
Each lesson includes practice with genuine previous questions to ensure you can witness your progress.
The duration of the course is 5 days (3 hours per day)
- Primarily be equipped with knowledge to pass the Life in the UK test.
- Have a greater understanding, awareness, and knowledge of British history, cultures, law, and your role in society.
- Increase your ability to use English language and be conversant with facts, news ,and up to date information relating to UK life.