Thames Valley Summer SchoolsSchool Info
Click here to visit our website
- 13 Park Street,
Windsor SL4 1LU,
- +44 (0) 1753 852001
- +44(0) 1753 831165
- Download our Brochure
- QR Code
LEARN ENGLISH AT THE VERY BEST RESIDENTIAL SUMMER SCHOOLS IN ENGLAND!
For over 45 years, we've been helping young people from all over the world to improve their English. During this time, over 65,000 students have spent the summer with us.
- We offer a range of 2 - 4 week courses in Spoken English for 8 - 17 year old boys and girls.
- Our four centres are based at prestigious boarding schools chosen for their location and the excellence of their facilities: St. George's School in Ascot, Epsom, and St. John's School in Leatherhead (all near London), and Rugby, near Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Our courses are among the very few in the country to concentrate on the Trinity College examinations in spoken English. Last year our pass rate was 99%, with 86% of students achieving Merit or Distinction. We also offer an IELTS Examination course at Rugby and a Future Leaders course at Epsom.
- As well as a multi-activity afternoon programme, all of our schools offer specialist Afternoon Academy courses that give you the chance to learn new skills from external qualified instructors. Chose from Art & Design, Bushcraft, Coding, Cooking, Golf, Horse Riding, Mobile App Design, Performance Arts, Photography, Reading & Writing Skills, Robotics and Tennis.
- All our centres are residential and multi-national with students from all over the world.
- The ratio of adults to students is 1:5 and dedicated staff are responsible for students' safety and welfare 24 hours a day.
- You'll have the opportunity to mix and make friends with English boys and girls of a similar age to yourself. There's one English School Friend in each class.
"The teachers are friendly and always ready to help you. The classes helped me to improve my spoken language skills, I've learned many new words. I found here a lot of new friends, who I will miss a lot. I've also met English School Friends, who are very smiley and interesting to talk with." Valeriia Kim, Russia.