ETC International CollegeSchool Info
Click here to visit our website
- 24 West Hill Road,
Bournemouth BH2 5PG,
- (+44) 1202 559044
- (+44) 1202 780162
- Download our Brochure
- QR Code
School of English in Bournemouth
ETC International College is a specialist English language school accredited by the British Council, established in 1989 and experienced in providing English language training and Special Purposes courses:
- For people who would like to communicate more effectively in English by improving grammatical knowledge, language skills and confidence - on our General English courses.
- To help people in their exams and assist them to obtain the best possible results - on our Exam Preparation courses.
- For academics, specialists, technicians and professionals who would like to enhance their specialist language ability
- on our Special Purposes courses.
- For people who need to develop their language skills - on our English for Executives courses.
- For junior students on our Junior English courses.
Why choose English language courses at ETC International College?
Students choose ETC International College (formerly known as ETC School of English) because they discover a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in which to study and caring professionals who are keen to help them make the most of their time in Great Britain. We know that our students’ needs are unique and that their time is precious.
At ETC International College, clients can be sure that they will receive helpful and efficient guidance and encouragement.
With students from such a large number of different countries following courses at ETC, there are great opportunities for students to make many new friends and possibly useful, new contacts that they will keep long after their courses
Our Courses (13)
|Course Name||Course Type|
|CAE Preparation Course||Examinations|
|FCE Preparation Course||Examinations|
|IELTS Exam Preparation||Examinations|
|Military English||English Plus (other sub..|
|One - to - one||General|
|Teacher Training Course - Trinity CertTE...||Teachers|