Embassy SummerSchool Info
Click here to visit our website
- 1 Billinton Way,
Brighton BN1 4LF,
- +44 (0)1273 339400
- QR Code
With a maximum of 15 students per class, you will enjoy learning through exercises focusing on speaking and listening.
Every Embassy Summer centre has classes for every ability level, from Beginner (level 0) to Advanced (level 5).
Embassy Summer school teachers are qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers. Each school has a knowledable and dedicated Director of Studies who oversees the programme of English teaching.
- Each Summer school student has 15 hours of tuition (including testing and induction sessions) in English each week. This is divided into 4 lessons of 45 minutes per day
- There are a maximum of 15 students in each class
- There are mixed nationalities in each class
- All learning materials are provided on loan in class
- Computers, video, data projectors and other modern technology is used to enhance the teaching in some of our schools.
And don't miss our superb Embassy Academy programmes! Create the perfect summer experience by combining English language tuition with a wide choice of sporting and academic courses provided by professionally qualified and experienced tutors set in the stunning grounds of one of our exclusive British boarding schools.
Send us an enquiry
Our Courses (13)
|Course Name||Course Type|
|Brighton University of Sussex||Junior|
|Cambridge Bellerbys College||Junior|
|Canterbury, University of Kent||Junior|
|Embassy Academy: Roedean||Junior|
|Embassy Academy: Warminster||Junior|
|Hastings Summer Centre||Junior|
|London Mile End: Queen Mary University o...||Junior|
|Oxford, Oxford Brookes University||Junior|
|Royal Holloway Kingswood||Junior|
|South Bank University||Junior|