Summary of Data
- Around 30% of our visitors come directly - regulars / returners
- Up to a third of our visitors are referred from British Council sites
- The remainder mainly find English in Britain through Google search
- Around half our visitors are from European countries,the rest mainly Middle East, Far East and Latam.
- There are approximately 100-200 daily click-throughs to client sites.*
* These are recorded click-throughs: figures do not include clicks on client-created links.
Most Recent Referral Sources - Realtime Update
View in landscape on mobile device
* For more information on referral sources and site activity see our article on Linkedin.
Referral Sources for 12 months to September 2020
Download the complete alpha listing here (1675 downloads).
Most Recent Visitor Locations - Realtime Update
Your Programme on English in Britain
To include your courses on this site, start your subscription here. Click on the Go Cardless button on the right to make your payment and we will do the rest. We will be notified automatically, we'll set up your initial profile and tell you when it is ready - normally within a few hours. We will also send you login coordinates so that you will have full control of your profile, course profiles etc. and access to your own statistics. And keep a high profile for a low price.