Richard Language College
Erasmus+ EP3 - Language and EFL Methodology in Practice
Price Range £590.00 per week - £1,180.00 per week
Price Includes Course, academic materials, enrolment fees, student’s file and certificate
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 12 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 2 weeks
Town / City & Region Bournemouth , South Central England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 22.5
Ages 18 - 99
Course Type Teachers
***PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE FOR THIS COURSE IS IN EURO***
This 1-week course is aimed at non-native speakers of English teaching English as a Foreign Language to students of all age groups, in various types of schools and for different purposes.
This practical course develops:
1. The participants’ personal language skills in the morning lessons
2. Various techniques and methodological approaches of teaching English as a Foreign Language in afternoon sessions.
Course design is in 7 one-week modules. Each Module is designed for the teaching of a certain age range of pupils/students.
Each module is repeated regularly and may be combined with certain other modules to form two-week courses. Please check this carefully before making your choice according to our published Module Start Dates.
Modules available are:
Module 1: Exploiting Resources to Develop the Skills
Module 2: Early Language learning
Module 3: Developing the Four Skills
Module 4: Diversified Classroom Activities
Module 5: Current Trends and Innovative Approaches to Language Learning
Module 6: Building Language Learning and Exam Power
Module 7: British Culture
• Strategies, skills, activities and language necessary to deliver EFL lessons meeting the challenges of education in 21st century Europe.
• Improved personal English Language skills and confidence in lesson delivery
• Improved language teaching skills/ use of classroom vocabulary and fluency
• Techniques/Methodological Approaches of English as a Foreign Language
• Learning Techniques to improve students’ motivation
• Developing Awareness of Cultural Diversity
• Insights into current practice and developments in TEFL. How to access, from the participant’s own country, changes and developments in English
• Erasmus+ potential for your own and others’ professional development
Please contact Richard Language College on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.