Accommodation Homestay / Hotel / Self-catering
Price Range £135.00 per week - £175.00 per week
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 10 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 44 weeks
Town / City & Region London , London
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 15.0
Ages 16 - 99
Course Type Examinations
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System. It assesses a student’s capability in
communicating in English through listening, reading, writing and speaking. Over 1,000,000 tests are
taken each year, mostly by those wishing to attend an English-taught course at university or college. It is accredited by the UKBA for visa application purposes (Tier 4).
The IELTS exam preparation course will help you:
- Prepare for the exam and achieve your best possible mark in order to gain a place at a UK university.
- Gain a globally recognised certificate.
- Build confidence in using English in the four different components of the exam (listening, writing, reading, speaking) as well as using English in real-life situations.
- Improve your General English by increasing your confidence and ability to use the language more effectively.
- Improve all areas of English; be able to read and hear more effectively, write more accurately, speak more fluently and accurately and increase your vocabulary range in written and spoken English.
Cambridge certificates are acknowledged by employers and education institutions throughout the world. Why take Cambridge exams? They enhance your career prospects. They offer a route to further study. They measure your personal progress in English language. We prepare our students for CAE and FCE (the most popular Cambridge exams.)
Trinity College London
GESE and ISE: The GESE (Graded Examinations in Spoken English) exams test candidates' ability in listening and speaking. They are one-to-one oral examinations with a Trinity examiner. Integrated Skills in English (ISE) exams assess all four language skills – Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading – interacting with each other as they do in the real world. An ISE exam forms a natural part of any course
of English language study, undertaken in a group or individually.
All exam fees are paid directly to the school and we book the exam for the student. Fees vary for each examining body - please ask one of the staff or the teachers for more information.