IELTS 3.5 to 5.5
Accommodation Homestay / Hotel
Price Range £315.00 per week - £381.00 per week
Price Includes Course materials and Social programme
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 6 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 50 weeks
Town / City & Region Exeter , South West England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 24.0
Ages 18 - 80
Course Type Academic Purposes
Our IELTS 3.5 to 5.5 course is for students who are in the bands 3.5 to 5.5.
It is designed to improve the skills of grammar and structure, reading, writing, speaking and listening needed for the IELTS exam.
Number of hours per week: 24
0900-1030 Monday to Friday: Grammar and structure
1100-1230 Monday to Friday: Reading, writing and vocabulary
1330-1500: Monday to Thursday: Speaking and listening
1515-1645: Tuesday and Thursday: IELTS exam techniques and practice.
The lessons at 0900, 1100 and 1330 are group lessons and students are in General English classes.
Our General English/ IELTS courses have several advantages:
- Students can study different skills at different levels if needed
- This helps students to develop all skills effectively.
- It also means if students develop some skills faster than others, they can move to higher groups in those skills.
- There are different teachers for different skills classes and this means that there is a nice variety through the day for students.
- Class sizes average 6 students.
- The age of our students is on average around 30 years old
When students have reached the IELTS 5.0 band, they can join our IELTS 5.5 to 7.5 group.